Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Machine Type:||Glass Tempering Furnace||Usage:||Refrigerator Glass, Freezer Glass|
|Capacity:||Customerized, & Continuous Bending Type Available||Ceramice Rollers:||World Best Vesuvius Brand|
LV-TB-J Series J-Shape Bending Glass Tempering Furnace
J- Shape Bent Glass Tempering Machine is a special plant used to produce the freezer (refrigerator) glass, showcase glass, etc. Bent section adopts soft shaft roller type.
Bending C (J)
|Model||Max. Glass Size (mm)||Thickness (mm)||Min. Radius(mm)|
Main Technical Features:
►. Loading Table:
1. Equipped with LED light to detect the glass with defects.
1. Sectional heating, individual heating zones for each working position.
There are ceramic plates to divide the different heating zones,
2. There are ceramic plates at the top of oven, which could ensure more even heating, avoid dregs falling. But the cost is higher and has higher requirements on the installation.
3. The ceramic rollers system is driven by triple belts, which can ensure better simultaneous and stable running, and avoid the scratch and destroy of glass when above the rollers. It would not affect the running when any one of belt damaged. The design as below picture:
4. Same top quality insulating materials for whole heating oven
5. Heating elements use the gapless design (parallelogram shape), which could make the heating more even. This could improve the finished product rate and better product quality. The design as below picture:
6. Using ceramic support for heating elements, which could avoid earth to avoid heater trouble
►. Forming section:
1. The bending forming is with servo motors & servo controllers.
2. The arc-changing has a very higher precision and speed.
►. Blower system:
1. Blower: Taixin (Taiwan) blower, which is very stable
2. Blower inverter: Siemens or Schneider
►. Control System:
1. PLC, inverters. Contactors: Siemens
2. Network data for servo motor control mode: Profinet, compared with traditional wiring-connection, this mode could reduce disturbance
3. During the night, the furnace can stay at sleep mode around 500-550 degrees celcius and preheating takes place before the start of the shift in the morning so that the furnace is ready for production
4. The production process, temperature, time, air pressure, etc could be recorded. Therefore, testing production could be saved and production stability could be improved. Also, the production state in different batches could be tracked.
5. The machine has the history record and printing function. When glass come out from the oven, the computer will record the control parameters automatically for reference in future or pint them out.
6. Powerful operation prompt facility; if there is any wrong operation or fault, the dialog box will be called out to give you help.
7. Preventive function for the wrong operation. The data which affects the system running has been restricted strictly. The different operator has the different access right to system setting.
8. Power monitoring function, the monitoring program could monitor most of the sensors.